Subminiature Rotary Incubator QB-328
Simple structure, beautiful appearance, ultra-small design. Especially suitable for use in low temperature boxes and thermostats.
● The rotation angle can be adjusted, the horizontal position is used for small mixing, and the vertical position is used for complete mixing.
● Knob-style speed adjustment, you can freely set the mixing requirements of 10-80 rpm. Concise and practical.
● Three types of test tube clamps can be purchased, suitable for different sample tubes.
● Used to process suspended organisms or blood samples that require gas exchange.
● Simple fixtures can be installed or removed quickly.
Fixture selection table (the centrifuge tube is not included in the factory)
Centrifuge tube clamp: 1.5ml×48 (Code: QB-328-48)
Centrifuge tube clamp: 15ml×20 (Code: QB-328-20)
Centrifuge tube clamp: 50ml×12 (Code: QB-328-12)
|Operating temperature range：||4℃-60℃|
|Blending angle：||Can be adjusted at will|
|Spinning speed:：||5-80 rpm|
|Speed control：||Button type stepless speed regulation|
|Standard configuration：||Optional fixture|
Our product line